Client experiences managed services
global sourcing of experts for strategic functions (ad-interim) or as a team to support your operational requirements or projects.
business, finance, ESG, IT and security controls testing as a service, from design, test performance, reporting to coordination towards stakeholders, banks, management board and external financial auditor.
30% cost reduction (against European fees) with included quality improvement
full outsourcing of co-courcing of you GRC-function, including technology, providing risk as a service (vendor, continuity, IT, security), high quality risk management and internal audit co-sourcing all within 3 months
(SAP) authorisations, active directory and IAM outsourcing out of our centre in South Africa.
full compliance managed service at banking quality level out of our centre in Suriname.
Our service centres in Suriname and South Africa
- In Suriname, we have a team of specialist available to work on Dutch and European client on 2 types of services:
- High value’ specialist consulting on GRC, risk management, compliance internal & external auditing for specific engagements.
- Repetitive transaction work in all (banking) compliance areas (Anti-Money Laundering and Anti-Terrorist Financing Act), (SOx) controls effectiveness testing, and external audit compliance support (ISQM-related). Our services include support in communication to your board and directors and with you stakeholders, such as regulatory bodies or external financial auditor. We have a detailed service catalogue available on request. For details, please refer to the related propositions areas.
- All our staff is Dutch and English speaking and most have had their education in Europe or the USA and most have work experiences abroad. They know the West-European culture and they are known with local European law- and regulations. Please refer to our BR1GHT Suriname website for more information.
- In South Africa, we provide ‘high value’ specialist consulting in all governance areas on an engagement basis, in combination with outsourcing of specific IT-services.
- The IT-services out of South Africa support both our IT-controls & security propositions as well as our controls automation and continuous (controls) monitoring propositions. They encompass (SAP) authorisations management, application security, automated SAP-controls testing active directory services, and identify & access management.
- All our staff speaks perfectly English, are well-educated, and are extensively skilled in the latest technology.
- Besides the more controls oriented outsourcing, we also provide SAP specialists in the areas of SAP S/4 Hana, SAP Billing & Revenue Innovation Management and the more standard SAP FI/CO consulting.
- All our staff can participate in our clients processes and or (large) SAP-oriented change programs. We can fully manage those programs from start to finish.
Seamlessly working together
- Teams in Suriname and South Africa always work together with local BR1GHT people at your location. These local ‘linking pins’ make sure that we always understand your needs and if issues pop-up, we can immediately solve them. They are responsible for the seamless integration of our and our client’s staff.
- We can combine the above with a global sourcing model, where we include experts from other countries to be an integral part of your delivery team.
- We bridge any cultural distances with specific coaching models, however, most of our employees understand the cultural differences and are used to work in multi-cultural environments.
- Our operational responsibilities, include transaction processing leaving you in charge to keep oversight and take the key decisions. We provide all reporting and (compliance) services, while you can find new technologies to improve operations, add value to your stakeholders through insights and action. We support you in all your communication.
- In our partnership, besides our operational responsibilities, we focus on adding value in terms of people availability & flexibility, process quality improvement, and so on as indicated below.
- Our clients can focus on improvement of their operations, the usage of technology. Being a technology form. we will help you to realise your digital goals.
- We have our proven methodology for onboarding, with embedded change control (within the program) and quality assurance (over the program) towards management and all stakeholders. Our approach is called ‘the 12-successfactors of change management’ and consists of detailed focus points per management area. Our methodology is developed by PwC and enhanced by BR1GHT over the last 5 years.
- Of course, when applicable, we can use our client’s onboarding program and align both approaches to guarantee success.
- The change management and onboarding areas are categorised as follows (please refer to the picture below for a detailed description of all areas):
- project delivery.
- risk, quality & control.
- people & communication.
- costs & benefits.