Our GRC solutions
GRC, Risk & ESG technology
- Best practice GRC and risk software to manage all your GRC and risk processes from risks assessment, controls treatment, issue tracking to reporting.
- Fixed price GRC and risk software implementation (to build trust).
- GRC usage optimisation.
- Integration with other control applications and functions via API’s. Read more…
High value GRC, Risk & ESG consulting
- GRC and risk specialists to assess, improve, and embed GRC functions.
- Strategic consulting (vision, business case, project plan, maturity modelling).
- Operational (hands-on) support to build governance structures, processes, and training.
- Risk visualisation to improve awareness & ownership.
- Tone-at-the-top, culture, integrity, leadership, and soft controls).
- built in continuous process improvement as a capability. Read more…
GRC, Risk & ESG managed service
- Insourcing of GRC-technology to provide it as a service (technology agnostic).
- All GRC areas (eg, finance, technology, security, third party, ORM, fraud, EHS, and ESG risks.
- Remote managed services, with global specialists and local representation.
- Operational GRC from Suriname (risk assessments, controls testing, reporting and communication to stakeholders).
- Technical GRC from South Africa (SAP controls treatment, security, and authorisations). Read more…
Flexible pool of GRC specialists
- A pool of GRC and risk experts from all around the world, including our service centres to support our clients in their operations (all lines of defense) or change projects.
- Focus to provide resource availability plus flexibility.
- All our specialists are trained in our software solutions (including process mining).
- Both repetitive work as high value GRC and risk consulting. Read more…
Integrated governance towards trust
- One shared and transparent GRC dashboard over all control functions.
- Real-time insight for continuous assurance (to all stakeholders).
- One shared GRC solution with business partners to real-time collaborate, or between regulator and regulated (voluntarily oversight).
- All trust requirements (controls automation, real-time compliance & risk insights), and automated remediation. Read more…
- We focus on your repetitive work,
- Provide staff availability and flexibility (up- and downgrading).
- Resulting in increased job satisfaction for your staff.
- High staff retention.
- Focused knowledge transfer.
- Technology forces effective and efficient process execution.
- Experience experts for strategic and operational (hands-on) advise.
- Effectiveness, efficiency and quality improvement is included in our managed services.
Reliability & trust
- We meet your objectives and requirements.
- Our repository of automated controls and application security provides reliability.
- Reliability and continuous insight for all stakeholders creates transparency and trust.
Cost efficient savings
- Efficient process execution with technology and trained staff.
- One-time-right quality consulting (less hours, higher value) at competitive prices.
- Managed services reduce 30% costs (compared to European standards).
- With our technology resulting in high quality process execution.
- Best in class consulting including content (frameworks).
- Embedding new way-of-working (make it stick).
- High quality managed services seamlessly integrated in your process.
- We make you best-in-class for you to add value.
- Full project support.
- Building your capabilities to continuously improvement.
- Quality assurance over the transition is included in our managed services.
Client experiences GRC
reaching new heights with your GRC and risk management; continuous insight in your risks, controls, and status of your issues in one integrated dashboard
technology to enforce controls treatment to mitigate all your risks
high quality risk and controls consulting, supporting you through your entire journey; both strategical as hands-on operational
pool of GRC experts to support you when and where you want
vision about and capabilities to realise integrated governance towards trust
GRC and risk technology
Together with our technology vendors, we help our clients to select, implement, enhance & protect their GRC and risk technology solutions.
We support in:
- Building the GRC and risk technology vision and plan.
- Align with other governance bodies and implement software solutions.
- Select the right technology from requirement analysis, RFI, RFP to contracting.
- Providing demo’s and realising sandboxes to give you an understanding of the functionalities.
- Set-up and (fully) execute the technology plan.
- Do the market inquiry and provide reference clients (visits).
- Technical realisation of the software (on-premise of together with the vendor in the cloud).
- Customise the GRC and risk software.
- Implement your way-of-working, organisation structure, policies, processes, risks, controls and report in the software.
- Provide and implement content and frameworks.
- Train you staff in the usage of the software.
- Implement capabilities for you to continuously improve.
- Integrating technology solutions (API connectivity).
- Securing your software and data.
RegTech software applications are plotted in the picture to the right (with an indication in percentages of different type of software)
Top GRC and risk partners
High value GRC & risk consulting
- Your capabilities to prevent, detect, and respond.
- Compliance function maturity scans.
- Your process to independently do internal investigations.
- Compliance risk assessment methodology.
- Compliance technology assessments (regtech, GRC software, and tooling related to sanctions & embargoes, TPDD, GEH, S&D).
- Strategic compliance capabilities assessments, including management of the function, ‘tone-at-the-top’, commitment, capabilities, vision, strategy, continuous improvement.
- Effectiveness of governance (positioning, alignment with other lines-of-defense, and reporting lines).
- Operational compliance capability assessments, including policies, risk and control treatment, methodology, plans, handbook, dashboards, and reporting obligations.
- IT compliance, including ERM (SAP) authorisations and security.
- Content and frameworks reviews.
- (Financial sector) compliance monitoring (2.5 line of defense).
- Compliance staff quality and requirement assessments.
- Provide ad-interim Compliance Officers.
- Specialist consulting on topics and regulations (eg, export controls, trading compliance, integrity & soft controls).
- Board Audit Committee and Supervisory Board consulting.
- Risk & compliance (awareness) training & ongoing counselling.
- Executing compliance testing and independent investigations.
- Strategic improvement program using maturity modelling and our vision towards the compliance function of the future where the focus changes from testing to continuous insight providing trust to boards, stakeholders, and society.
- Value improvement, and (integrated) governance.
- Technology selection & implementation and usage improvement.
- Operational process improvement, code of conduct, risk treatments, policy compliance check, systematic case tracking, sanctions and disciplinary measures, self-disclosure / reporting obligations.
- Compliance framework and content provision.
- SAP authorisations & security compliance.
- Continuous transaction monitoring.
- We support to make all improvements stick by guiding your staff through all changes and periodically monitor the execution of your new way-of-working.
- Embed learned skills and realise a culture of continuous improvement.
For those clients who don’t have the right capabilities, or just want to outsource their compliance function, we provide managed compliance services. This includes embedding the new way-of-working over your organisation and BR1GHT.
Managed GRC and risk services
For those clients who don’t have the right capabilities, not enough staff members, want to make fast quality improvement step or just have the strategy to outsource, we provide managed compliance services out of:
- Suriname. Both ‘high value’ consulting plus repetitive compliance activities with a focus on energy trading, financial institutions and external auditors (ISQM). Our services include controls effectiveness testing, pre-accumulating compliance files, compliance testing, transaction & reporting oriented work, project management office activities, and so on. Read more for details related to banking compliance.
- South Africa. IT-compliance, including (SAP) authorisations, application security, automated controls testing and identify & access management. We also run specific data-analytics or process mining programs. All our teams are skilled in the latest technology.
- We provide both co-sourcing and full outsourcing. The biggest difference is that with co-sourcing our teams work fully under our client’s management supervision, in their IT-environment, and in their risk & quality management systems. With full-outsourcing, all risk & quality requirements are clear and written down in a service level agreement and we agreed that we can fully comply with them.
- Teams in Suriname and South Africa always work together with local BR1GHT people at your location. These local ‘linking pins’ make sure that we always understand your needs and if issues pop-up, we can immediately solve them. They are responsible for the seamless integration of our and our client’s staff.
- We have our proven methodology for onboarding to guarantee a controlled transition called ‘the 12-successfactors of change management’.
Flexible pool of GRC and risk specialists
Integrated governance towards trust
The digital transformation is reshaping organisations with an increasing pace. Digital solutions using RPA, IoT and mobile are being implemented in the business to save costs, improve business processes or to build client intimacy. But what are the risks of these new digital solutions, how do you control them and what does digital mean for your control environment? In a series of publications, we will dive deeper into these questions and take you with us in our Digital Control journey Towards Continuous Monitoring.
In this publication you will read all about:
- What are the risks of new digital solutions, such as RPA, ML, IA,
- The need to continuous monitoring,
- Wat is continuous monitoring,
- How 2’nd and 3’rd Lines of Defence can use continuous monitoring,
- How to use continuous monitoring to provide assurance,
- Upskilling risk and internal audit specialists.
If you would like to know more about continuous monitoring, please contact us. We can provide you with concrete examples of implementations.