Do you consider to acquire new software for corporate governance (in the field of risk, controls, compliance, audit or security)? Do you wish to optimise you current applications to improve governance? We offer:
- application implementation,
- optimisation of the usage of technology,
- application security,
- application integration (API-connectivity),
- managed application services. Read more….
Do you need to assess your current governance, improve to best practices and embed new ways-of-working? We have experienced specialists using state-of-the-art technology:
- to fill-in ad-interim director & management functions.
- for audits (eg, financial, IT, EHS, ESG),
- for strategical, tactical & operational improvements,
- to manage your change (programs),
- to improve your people’s skills (awareness & education). Read more….
An alternative to hiring (audit) specialist or governance staff is to co-source with us. We provide long-term support and seamlessly work under your direct management supervision, and in your IT & quality systems. Always with local BR1GHT representation & coordination.
Alternatives for co-sourcing are full outsourcing or our global souring model with a flexible pool of specialists to help in your audits, projects or with GRC, risk or compliance issues. Read more….
- We focus on your repetitive work,
- Provide staff availability and flexibility (up- and downgrading).
- Resulting in increased job satisfaction for your staff.
- High staff retention.
- Focused knowledge transfer.
- Technology forces effective and efficient process execution.
- Experience experts for strategic and operational (hands-on) advise.
- Effectiveness, efficiency and quality improvement is included in our managed services.
Reliability & trust
- We meet your objectives and requirements.
- Our repository of automated controls and application security provides reliability.
- Reliability and continuous insight for all stakeholders creates transparency and trust.
- Efficient process execution with technology and well-educated staff.
- One-time-right quality consulting (less hours, higher value) at competitive prices.
- Managed services reduce 30% costs (compared to European standards).
- Technology results in high quality process execution.
- Best in class consulting including content (frameworks).
- Embedding new ways-of-working (make it stick).
- High quality managed services seamlessly integrated in your processes.
- We make you best-in-class for you to add value.
- Full project support.
- Building your capabilities to continuously improve.
- Quality assurance over the transition is included in our managed services.
SAP launched their SAP Augmented Access Control (AAC) this week, a groundbreaking solution designed to revolutionize access management within organizations. SAP AAC combines cutting-edge technology and artificial...
De dienstverlening van BR1GHT bestaat uit een drietal services: technologische dienstverlening; zijnde het helpen selecteren van technologie, alsmede het implementeren en het optimaliseren van het gebruik. specialistische...
BR1GHT is thrilled to announce that Amsterdam, the capital of the Netherlands, will host the Institute of Internal Auditors’ (IIA) 2023 International Conference. The Conference will take place in RAI Amsterdam July 10-12....
In September 2020, the Compliance Quality Assurance (CQA) department was established within ING. This department, even more than its predecessors, had the need to conduct thematic or process-oriented compliance reviews....
people – available & jobs
As per June 1, 2023 we have our support team extended to help external audit firms. Our team consists of different levels of expertise and experiences from 6 to 15 years concrete financial audit (assurance) expertise at...
BR1GHT's partner Wolters Kluwer, a global leader in professional information, software solutions, and services, has been named among the leading global providers of ESG Software in the inaugural and prestigious Green...