Collecting and using your personal data
Types of data collected
While using BR1GHT’s service, BR1GHT may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address,
- First name and last name,
- Phone number,
- Address, state, province, zip/postal code, city,
- Usage data.
Tracking technologies and cookies
- Cookies or browser cookies,
- Flash cookies,
- web beacons.
For more information about the cookies BR1GHT uses and your choices regarding cookies, please visit our cookies policy.
Use of your personal data
The company, BR1GHT, may use personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service, including to monitor the usage of our service,
- To manage your account: to manage your registration as a user of the service. The personal data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the service that are available to you as a registered user,
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services you have purchased or of any other contract with us through the service,
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which BR1GHT offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information,
- To manage your requests: to attend and manage your requests to us,
For other purposes: BR1GHT may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
Retention of your personal data
The company will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionalist of our service, or BR1GHT is legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
If BR1GHT processes your personal information, your personal information may be transferred to and stored outside the country where you are located. This includes countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and countries that do not have laws that provide specific protection for personal information.
Where we collect your personal information within the EEA, transfer outside the EEA will be only:
- to a recipient located in a country which provides an adequate level of protection for your personal information; and/or,
- under an agreement which satisfies EU requirements for the transfer of personal data to data processors or data controllers outside the EEA, such as standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
Data subject rights
- Right to be informed: organisations must tell individuals what data of theirs is being collected, how it’s being used, how long it will be kept and whether it will be shared with any third parties,
- Right of access: individuals have the right to request a copy of the information that an organisation holds on them,
- Right of rectification: individuals have the right to correct data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten: in certain circumstances, individuals can ask organisations to erase any personal data that is stored on them,
- Right of portability: individuals can request that an organisation transfers any data that it holds on them to another company,
- Right to restrict processing: individuals can request that an organisation limits the way it uses personal data,
- Right to object: individuals have the right to challenge certain types of processing, such as direct marketing,
- Rights related to automated decision making, including profiling: individuals can ask organisations to provide a copy of its automated processing activities if they believe the data is being processed unlawfully. You should also remind individuals that they are free to exercise their rights and explain how they can do this.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: https://br1ght.eu/privacy/
Last updated: March, 2023