Do you consider to acquire new software for corporate governance (in the field of risk, controls, compliance, audit or security)? Do you wish to optimise you current applications to improve governance? We offer:
- application implementation,
- optimisation of the usage of technology,
- application security,
- application integration (API-connectivity),
- managed application services. Read more….
Do you need to assess your current governance, improve to best practices and embed new ways-of-working? We have experienced specialists using state-of-the-art technology:
- to fill-in ad-interim director & management functions.
- for audits (eg, financial, IT, EHS, ESG),
- for strategical, tactical & operational improvements,
- to manage your change (programs),
- to improve your people’s skills (awareness & education). Read more….
An alternative to hiring (audit) specialist or governance staff is to co-source with us. We provide long-term support and seamlessly work under your direct management supervision, and in your IT & quality systems. Always with local BR1GHT representation & coordination.
Alternatives for co-sourcing are full outsourcing or our global souring model with a flexible pool of specialists to help in your audits, projects or with GRC, risk or compliance issues. Read more….
- We focus on your repetitive work,
- Provide staff availability and flexibility (up- and downgrading).
- Resulting in increased job satisfaction for your staff.
- High staff retention.
- Focused knowledge transfer.
- Technology forces effective and efficient process execution.
- Experience experts for strategic and operational (hands-on) advise.
- Effectiveness, efficiency and quality improvement is included in our managed services.
Reliability & trust
- We meet your objectives and requirements.
- Our repository of automated controls and application security provides reliability.
- Reliability and continuous insight for all stakeholders creates transparency and trust.
- Efficient process execution with technology and well-educated staff.
- One-time-right quality consulting (less hours, higher value) at competitive prices.
- Managed services reduce 30% costs (compared to European standards).
- Technology results in high quality process execution.
- Best in class consulting including content (frameworks).
- Embedding new ways-of-working (make it stick).
- High quality managed services seamlessly integrated in your processes.
- We make you best-in-class for you to add value.
- Full project support.
- Building your capabilities to continuously improve.
- Quality assurance over the transition is included in our managed services.
The operational effectiveness of controls will be continuously monitored, driving the activities, capabilities and added value of the internal control function in the 2nd and 3rd line of defence. This vision document is the...
We are very happy to welcome Wim Mandemakers to the BR1GHT family. Wim started at PwC as a financial auditor and consultant in the GRC space. After 16 years, he continued his career at Atos as senior Director on large...
BR1GHT will join one of Europe's biggest conferences on GRC on the 26'th of June 2023. BR1GHT is a global technology solution provider for all the GRC functions within a company; from first line business & finance...
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
people – available & jobs
We have senior available who could support you on in SAP implementations on SAP GRC Access Controls, SAP GRC Process Controls and BIS, Service Management and Project Management. You are well known in numerous SAP IT...
Our partner Wolters Kluwer have recently published a document as a guide for internal audit departments looking to adopt a more agile approach. This reminds me of an anecdote from a few years ago. I was at a dinner after an...