We are currently looking for new team members for the following position.
SAP security & compliance specialist – The Netherlands
Would you like to help customers in implementing state-of-the-art SAP security & compliance (SSC) and supporting software solutions? Then you have come to the right place! We offer you great opportunities to become the expert in SAP security & compliance software implementation and become an SCC oriented application and business consultant. We support all SAP applications, from core SAP to, BRIM, ISU, S/4 HANA and SAP GRC. Your base location is The Netherlands, but you have the possibility to work in all our regions.
We are BR1GHT. A young and dynamic organization, leading with our vision on digital compliance & performance. BR1GHT advises companies on the realization of Digital Control, thereby improving their performance and implement software solutions. We do this in the areas of risk management, continuous monitoring, business controls automation, internal audit and compliance, and we work together with established vendors, such as SAP, and partners in the field of consulting and system implementations.
As BR1GHT we want to be ‘different’. We put the customer and our people always at number 1 and we value the social aspects of the current way of working. We work with communities to build great relations with our clients and with independent expert in our line of work. Please read more about us and our job offerings at www.BR1GHT.eu.
Who are you?
- A technology interested business consultant or who wants to become a SSC expert or you already are a specialist.
- You have a passion for implementing software technologies and you want to help customers improve the way they can manage the security and compliance SAP applications and improve and secure their processes.
- A true specialist, but also a team player who naturally seeks the connection with others and who combines abstract thinking with a can-do mentality.
- You want to build a secure environment on SAP and are focused on all details.
- You like to contribute to building networks and in depth client relationships.
- You want to contribute to the development of our young start-up organisation.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for people who can form a fantastic whole in their diversity with us. Do you recognize yourself in the following?
- HBO+ degree, preferably in the area of business and IT.
- Preferably, between 2 – 6 years of work experience in IT, auditing or consultancy in SAP security & compliance.
- Good communication skills and you know how to switch between the different levels within an organization.
- An ambitious specialist and team player who likes to deliver quality and only stops when the desired result is achieved;
- You are eager to learn and come up with new ideas and innovative insights;
- You speak English fluently and preferably Dutch as well.
- You enjoy working internationally with different cultures.
SAP security and compliance specific requirements:
- Experience with system monitoring, background job administration, spool administration.
- Proven experience in managing segregation of duties, sensitive access and mitigating controls.
- Expert understanding of SAP’s authorization concepts and profile generator.
- Knowledgeable in SAP security infrastructure with multiple project implementations in both ABAP and Java based components.
- Ability to adhere to schedules and project time lines and communication of issues/problems that may impact the ability to meet objectives.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the integration points between SAP landscape/modules and their inter-dependencies of cross module transactions.
- Ability to work with business users as well as technical support personnel and communicate effectively with both.
What do we offer you?
- Balance between work and life with maximum flexibility.
- Great clients and experiences with the best of breed SAP and other digital solutions, including continuous monitoring.
- Nice colleagues in our core team and a lot of connected experts to work with through our communities.
- The opportunity to do challenging work, with a focus on your development, ambitions and personal growth.
- We help you to get the most out of yourself.
- We support you intensively and there is room for your personal choices and training needs.
- Excellent employment conditions and a competitive salary.
- An environment in which personal initiative and taking responsibility are encouraged.
Have we triggered your interest? Or do you first want to talk to us to orient yourself a bit more? Let us know and contact us via our website, info@BR1GHT.eu or contact our Ronald Teuthof at +31(0)6-15248612 by e-mail ronald.teuthof@BR1GHT.nl. Looking forward to meet you!